Monday, April 14, 2008

"Who Cares About The Blood Stain?!"

Was this another cabin on the ship, or the brig?!
The Doc takes Des and Sayid to their new upgraded quarters(!), and across the floor scurries a handful of man-eating madagascar-sized roachasauruses! So the Doc gets upset about the bloodstain on the wall and tells Mike/Kevin to get the mop. If I were Sayid or Des, I'd be asking for a can of Raid. The entire ship looks like it could use a good sand blasting and fumigation, actually. I think that Regina jumped off the ship because it's so filthy. And I doubt if Mittlewerk is on this skanky freighter, he seems too prissy. :-)

Anyway, I wonder whose bloodstain that was, or if we'll find out? It's weird how on LOST, some of the redshirts aren't even actual characters....they're just smears on a wall or ceiling.

4 comments:

maven said...

You're right, Capcom. They need to hire Merry Maids! LOL

I think that bloodstain was from Brandon (the crew member that went out in the dingy with Minkowski).

Capcom said...

Oh, interesting about Brandon! I guess that I missed that. I guess that I just assumed that he died on the dingy for some reason.

M The Alien said...

I'm wondering if the girl that "chained up" and jumped ship did that because of brandon getting shot/shooting himself?????hmmmmmmmmmm...........

Capcom said...

Interesting Alien! She did seem unusually distraught to me, I didn't get it when we saw that scene. "Why so serious?", as the Batman promos say. :-) If someone on the show mentions that they were an item, we all buy you an imaginary drink!