Sunday, April 6, 2008

"Little Big Walt"

Did TPTB time-travel to film a younger Walt?
It sure seemed like it, in "Meet Kevin Johnson". Either that or there are two other options. They did some great CGI work on Big Walt, to make him look like baby-cheeked Little Walt -- or -- they knew where the Michael/Walt story was going to lead back in Season 2, and they shot some scenes with Little Walt before he got big. Whatever they did, and I hope that they tell us in a future OLP or LOST magazine, it made for an interesting moment in the episode. At least I thought that it was pretty cool. Walt used to be just a little tyke, and handsome Taller Ghost Walt is no kid anymore! I thought that seeing Walt little again was more fun than finding out that Tom was...um...in New York. If anyone hears how they did it, spread the word. Tx.

6 comments:

maven said...

It's MAGIC!

Capcom said...

Yeah, the island doesn't want Walt to age. :-)

M The Alien said...

I'm gonna go with the, "they shot the scenes earlier," theory. I remember hearing on the season 1 dvd that they wrote the 2nd season first, and then worked on the first season. I think shooting scenes for a later season would be right up Cuselof's alley.

Capcom said...

Wow interesting, thanks for the info, Alien! That DVD info is amazing. You know, I hope that we get a lot more stories about the whole adventure of the making of LOST after it is all done, and TPTB can disclose anything and everything.

M The Alien said...

I'm really hoping for "the collectors set." You know how all the best tv and movie series have them, I want the LOST BOX SET! All the answers, all the deleted scenes, all the scenes with the whispers loud enough to hear clearly who said them and why. Everything, just everything they did to make this show. I'm that addicted!

I'm allowed to dream!

Capcom said...

Me too! And since I like to be spoon-fed on occasion, I would like a DVD of the series where everything happens in chronological order. I know, I'm a big baby. :-B